Phone or Online Bookings are Available: Due to high volumes, we may not be able to take your call. Please check our website frequently as new appointments become available.
To book an appointment you can call 226-486-0471 and leave a message with your name, IME number (if you have one), phone number and email. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Before You Book:
- IME Number: Please provide your IME number (if known) when making your booking. You will find your IME number on the form “Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary” (See the picture on this page, for details). This form may have been given to you as part of the immigration process (in person, email or mail).
- Permanent Residency (Spousal, Family or Protected Persons): we can not do your exam until you have received your IME number.
- TR to PR Pathway (Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway) is a limited time pathway to permanent residence for qualifying temporary residents and their families. Clients that have previously completed an Immigration Medica Exam (IME) may NOT require a new IME for this stream ONLY and are asked to submit any documentation they have regarding the previous IME to IRCC. Otherwise, clients that have never had a previous IME are instructed to proceed with an upfront medical exam (please book here). More information can be found at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html
To Book an Appointment:
- To book an appointment you can call 226-486-0471 and leave a message with your name, IME number (if known), phone number and email. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Online Booking is now available.
- If you wish to book online, pick a service, below, to book an appointment that is convenient for you. Available appointments for Dr. Casale and Dr. Bakker are found by clicking on their names.
- Please include your IME # (if known) or the Immigration Category in the notes field.
- Once you have booked, an email will be sent to you with confirmation of your appointment.
- FOR GROUPS OF 2 or MORE PEOPLE please register each person online, individually. If you have trouble booking appointments, online, for a larger group, you can call 226-486-0471 and we will assist you.
- If you receive a “Furtherance request for additional information”, please do not book online. Call our office at 226-486-0471 to make arrangements.